Tuesday, August 20, 2013

A beginner trader with questions.

Hello:



I have always been enamored by the stock trading world and I have dabbled a little here and there in stock trading but I think I am old enough to stop trading sports cards and start trading stocks. I know there is no guarantee that you are going to make money trading stocks but I'd like to at least learn how to trade stocks and who knows maybe I will make the right investments. I see there are a TON of videos which I do plan on viewing one by one but I won't be able to go all in until I take my nursing boards in September.



Who am I? I am a 40 year old male from Long Island, New York and married with 3 children. I am currently in the plumbing field but ready to get out. I graduated nursing school in May 2011 but haven't yet passed my boards which is fast approaching on September 30th so I have been cracking the whip as best I can so please wish me luck. I have traded stocks before and I am currently using Sharebuilder using the monthly investment option but I am considering switching over to Options Express because I like their fee structure and they seem to provide very good research tools. Any thoughts on whether or not Options Express is worth a move to from Sharebuilder?



I am going to look around some more here on IT. I just wanted to introduce myself.



Thanks,



Joe



by jbjints via InformedTrades

No comments:

Post a Comment