Sunday, August 18, 2013

Looking for a script writer for TOS platform.

Hello,





Was curious if anyone knew of someone who would be interested in helping me write what I beleive to be a simple script/indicator for Think or Swim? I contacted the yahoo TOS group with out a response and also Thinkscripter.com (He was not interested, but I did post it on his public and paid forum).



The gist of the study would be comparing VIX and VXV (I know how to do that with the TOS comparison study) in terms of their percentage change on the lower subgraph. I'd want to be able to easily observe when VIX and VXV were beyond 2 percent of each other.. Basically looking for extremes. I hope that makes some sense. Any help is very appreciated. More than willing to pay for someone's time.



Hope everyone had a great weekend,



Sphere



by sphereless via InformedTrades

No comments:

Post a Comment