Saturday, August 10, 2013

What next after you have learned the basics

Hello everyone,



So after learning the basics, where do I go next?



I have researched trading stocks before and have made a few trades here and here for the past 2 years. I never really got past the basics though. I'm currently reading through "john murphy technical analysis of the futures markets". The book is a little old, but from the reviews I have found that it is thought of by most as a must read. I'm about half way through the book and so far it has been a review of sorts as well as teaching me a few things here and there.



My question is where do I go from here in my stock market studies. I'm looking for reading material that might be good to read, or DVD training material that might be good to watch.



I'm also interesting in knowing what others do as they prepare for a trade (sort of like a step by step guide into finding and picking a stock to make a trade).



I appreciate any advice I can get from anyone. Also I hope that this thread can help others in my boat as well. Thanks again!



by sohardsohumble via InformedTrades

No comments:

Post a Comment